DetectedDeparture's HKH2 -- Temporary Fix

Posts 91–96 of 96 · Page 7 of 7
Can you plesae make one like this with Nx chams again? I really loved it!!
Quote Originally Posted by Mexicanpothead View Post
Can you plesae make one like this with Nx chams again? I really loved it!!
There is a better one, like I said above, also by Departure, which can be found here.

It says it is Detected and the thread is closed, but if you use NOOB's Byte Cipher, you can use it again. (I'm repeating this a lot, but it's true, and you guys need to start using it!)

@Bombsaway707

/Request close please~
lol shit funny the stuff youv done to be banned
even though i used byte cipher the hacks still crash right before loading screen >.>
Quote Originally Posted by 1337skeet View Post
even though i used byte cipher the hacks still crash right before loading screen >.>
same here, before i log in, it kicks me, so its DETECTED from ur loader and the link u posted loader, Remake this hack please
Windows 7 is gone for this hack, no work anymore
Posts 91–96 of 96 · Page 7 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?