"Still Hacking" ( only lyrics )

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
"Still Hacking" ( only lyrics )
Based off of "Still Alive" from Portal

FIRST OF ALL: Here is the original song:
Code:
'Still Alive' by Jonathan Coulton: http://www.jonathancoulton.com
and sung by Ellen McLain (GLaDOS, TF2 Announcer, HL2 Overwatch Administrator)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
Copy link for ORIGINAL song
New lyrics:
Code:
This was a triumph.
I'm making a hack here- 
HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
M.P.G.H. Hacks
We post what we want
because we can
For the good of all hackers
Except the ones who are dead.
But there's no sense crying over every crashed game
You just keep on trying till you run out of RAM.
And the Science gets done
and you make a neat hack
For the people who are still hacking.

I'm making them angry.
I'm being so bitchy right now.
Even though I cannot play
and get killed.
And get T-bagged by pros.
They waste every ammo into me.
As I got T-bagged it hurt and I turn on multi-hacks.
Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta.
We're releasing on time.
So I'm glad I get revenge
Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are still hacking.

Go ahead and leave me.
I think I prefer to keep hacking.
Maybe I'll find someone else that hacks too.
Maybe Music_King
THAT WAS A JOKE.
HAHA. CAN'T HACK.
Anyway, this hack is great.
It makes everyone Q. Q.
Look at me still hacking
when there's Science to do.
When I hack you to death it makes me glad I'm not you.
I've experiments to run.
There is research to be done.
On this FPS game still running.
And believe me I am still hacking.
I'm doing Science and I'm still hacking.
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still hacking.
While you're dying I'll be still hacking.
And when you're dead I will be still hacking.
KICKED FROM GAME
BANNED FROM GAME
and FYI, I did the changes in lyrics and w/e

But no one has sung that song and posted it publicly for people to hear.

I'm embarrassed sharing this

PS I was bored, so I made this
Nice Song :P
Woah
i sang along
that was FUN
AGAIN AGIAN
lol
nice anway
Nice. ...
Lol nice poem girl.

make a rap like real men
lollll
this is funny
Not bad/gew
Now u have to rap it or find a melody for it
haha nice ^^
Good one.. made me laugh a lil.
Funny.
Soo I couldn't help but notice this in the song:

M.P.G.H. Hacks

MPGH Stands for Multiplayer Game Hacking so really you just said Multiplayer Game Hacking Hack in the song.

Sooo yeah....


BTW if someone sings the song and records it. PM the recording download to me and I'll put together the melody and background music.
i didnt like it but it seems like im the only one who didnt nj i guess
Good for you
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us