Okay so I have a aimbot from another site ( its like a free vip ) but I need wit aim

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Okay so I have a aimbot from another site ( its like a free vip ) but I need wit aim
If some one is willling with teamviewer to help me with my aimbot i would be so happy .
ty
plz post on this thread or pm / vm if u can help
We dont help people with VIP's from other sites, how bout you get them to help you.

We only help our VIP's.
no like its a public hack .
they call it vip but its not .
We don't help people with hacks from other sites VIP or Pub.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
We don't help people with hacks from other sites VIP or Pub.
Totally Agree With U
If its from another site, get help from that site
/closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?