Hell_Demon Console Detected?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hell_Demon Console Detected?
When I try to log in with it running I get disconnected. However when I try to log in with it closed out I can log in.
Um, I wait till I am actually standing in game to use it. The second you hear a "bloop"(I love the noise) you click X.
search the original thread for it? i'm sure the public version works
I know how to use it, I launch from winject and exit so it is never even up when the game is up.
You using the udpated right?
I got it to work, but for some reason if i login to the website and click character info my character display dosent apear.
Maybe you be flagged for ban
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Maybe you be flagged for ban
X2
Quote Originally Posted by lynn5201314 View Post
X2
Dont bump dead threads.
He bumped 9 dead threads. I smell a warning or a temp ban.
hopefully the second one.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?