PatchedMAT Automaton 1.0.0.9 Tutorial



CIB...do u wan to now what is cib,,,
copy this link
www.cibmall.net
hemmmmm
konangel..
why god mode cant use..?
when i press mode scale my mat.exe not working..?
what happen..



sure...sure
i already think about that when other guy gave me source
i will test it on Suba
i already think about that when other guy gave me source
i will test it on Suba
noob
study how to modified the file u noob...
but more important if u dont have the key it wont work... or maybe u will banned

but more important if u dont have the key it wont work... or maybe u will banned
It didnt work for me.. arghh!! I HATE MAT SHIELD!! DAM !!
can teach me !
after paste that aiming.atpy , what should i do after that ?
SOMEONE TEACH ME LA !
after paster that aiming.atpy , WHAT SHOULD I DO ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
after paste that aiming.atpy , what should i do after that ?
SOMEONE TEACH ME LA !
after paster that aiming.atpy , WHAT SHOULD I DO ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
well I am a noob... what to do..

no funciona
Chinese version unusable
Aimbot? or Xhair
Why still be detected up?
You can use, but I not escape the game's auto-detection
This thread is closed for replies.
