SolvedAlterIW Error 404

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
AlterIW Error 404
I get his error when i start up alteriwnet :



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you can't see this, see below it's attached.
Untitled.gifattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
can you make a zoomed in picture of your error, hard to read.
There's an attachment you can see if you really can't see it.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
You started iw4mp.dat

you need to just start iw4mp.exe...well I normally do that...try it

servers are up btw so it has to be you
I also get this error, I click im4mp.exe to open the game, but still grt this error. Anyone can fix it?
I started .exe
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
/solved .
what was it, the fix, incase others ask?

@aIW|Convery
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us