Looking for a good Lisp compiler

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a good Lisp compiler
Does anybody know of a good lisp compiler? I'm currently using a combination of Lisp Studio and part of Emacs, but I'd really appreciate a halfway decent compiler for windows. I'm looking for something to compile ANSI Common Lisp, the version with the parenthesis everywhere.
I did a search, turned up these.

I'm not sure you can post links so I'll give you names to google.

"Corman Common Lisp" - 2.51, says its ANSI compatible and comes with a compiler. Free for win32.

"CLISP" - Common Lisp interpreter + compiler, compatible with win32. Free.

"DotLisp" - Appears to be a .NET implementation of Lisp. Don't know if there is a compiler. Free.
Links are postable to any site as long as it doesn't like to any other *noob* game hacking sites.
cool, thanks for the names
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?