Console Commands from Visual Basic

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Console Commands from Visual Basic
EDIT: Never mind for now... Please delete this thread. I will make a new one on what I'm doing now...
you need to be host for that
and for what?
zombie or online
because online is not gonna work
but you can make a program in vb.net that just opens the console and writes it in that console
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
you need to be host for that
and for what?
zombie or online
because online is not gonna work
but you can make a program in vb.net that just opens the console and writes it in that console
I'm just trying to use a console command on Black Ops Zombies from a VB program...
just make vb write `*command* in black ops?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us