Making a DLL

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
1. 0x5527C0.
2. That's your cvar value, you can rename it to int a, b, c, etc. It doesn't matter.
3. BlackOpsMP.exe.
4. The address is correct but where you execute it in C++? Also have you update your BO client?
Quote Originally Posted by Presiden View Post
1. 0x5527C0.
2. That's your cvar value, you can rename it to int a, b, c, etc. It doesn't matter.
3. BlackOpsMP.exe.
4. The address is correct but where you execute it in C++? Also have you update your BO client?
this is my source so far...:
Code:
#include <windows.h>

bool IsGameReadyForHook()
{
	if(GetModuleHandleA("cshell.dll") != NULL)
		return true;
	return false;
}

int (__cdecl *execConsoleComand)(int a1, int a2, char *command) = (int (__cdecl*)(int, int, char*))0x5527C0;

void main()
{
	//*(long*)0x???????? = ?;
	while(true)
	{

		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0)&1)
		{
			execConsoleComand(0, 0, "god");
		}
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)&1)
		{
			execConsoleComand(0, 0, "noclip");
		}

		Sleep(200);
	}
}

DWORD WINAPI dwHackThread(LPVOID)
{
	while(!IsGameReadyForHook())
		Sleep(100);
	main();
	return 0;
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain (HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		MessageBox(0, TEXT("Hack Attached"), TEXT("Attached"), MB_ICONINFORMATION);
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, dwHackThread, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
I have not testing the address you just gave me yet, but will this work in BO Zombies?

EDIT: I have a lot of experience with C++... I just wanted to tell you that because you said, "2. That's your cvar value, you can rename it to int a, b, c, etc. It doesn't matter."
I'm not one of those fake noobs...
just try it out
and you'll see
EDIT: Okay, I figured out my problem. Your guys gave me the Black Ops MP CVAR. Can anyone tell me the Black Ops SP CVAR, because I need it for Zombies...
Quote Originally Posted by seaplusplus View Post
Still need help...
do
@Hell_Demon
than if you want a person to come here
Check my last post on this topic. It has the SP addie, and how it's called...
if you can't figure it out with that you don't deserve any more help ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Check my last post on this topic. It has the SP addie, and how it's called...
if you can't figure it out with that you don't deserve any more help ._.
Be nice
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


Be nice
I am nice, I downloaded the exe's just for him...
@op: cshell.dll won't be loaded for black ops either, so it'll never reach your keychecks lol
Yo, my bad... I read your post to fast and figured it was the MP...

EDIT: (@op: cshell.dll won't be loaded for black ops either, so it'll never reach your keychecks lol) I figured that already, but thanks...

EDIT 2: The address you gave me is incorrect...
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?