Collab ?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Collab ?
I have a PSD pack ready, with some sigs I started working on but never finished.

If anyone is interested, we can exchange such half-done sigs (or packs) and come up with a collab of some sorts.

Preview:

http://www.media fire.com/?7be399d4l6byqz2
Nobody? :'(
Holy fuck you're awesome!
Could you make me a siggy? PM me if you have time I'll give you the info, ?
pick a render on the first signature, and i'll work on it with you.

Also splinter cell, that has nothing to do with what he needs help with....
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
pick a render on the first signature, and i'll work on it with you.

Also splinter cell, that has nothing to do with what he needs help with....
I know, I jsut saw her work and I liked it so I thoguht why not ask for a siggy. Problem?
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post


I know, I jsut saw her work and I liked it so I thoguht why not ask for a siggy. Problem?
rofl Her? its i guy im pretty sure haha dont worry about that.

Ontopic: yes sure i will collab show us a version of them so i can see in more detail
Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
rofl Her? its i guy im pretty sure haha dont worry about that.

Ontopic: yes sure i will collab show us a version of them so i can see in more detail
What the fuck are you talking about a "Version of them"?

Do you even know what a collab is?
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
What the fuck are you talking about a "Version of them"?

Do you even know what a collab is?
Yea i Worded it wrong i wanted to see the psd and yea i no what a collab is
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
pick a render on the first signature, and i'll work on it with you.

Also splinter cell, that has nothing to do with what he needs help with....
@Faux
I was thinking about making a meteor impact with the first one.
The basic smudge is ready, but it still needs lots of good light and maybe some broken pieces flying around.
Download the PSD, mess around and let's see if you can add some cool edits maybe

To the others: This is not really a request thread, but I guess you can get it as a gift once it's finished xD

PSDs are in the Media Fire-link btw, if that wasn't clear.
@artemon make me a siggy using Mortal Kombat's Scorpian.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
@artemon make me a siggy using Mortal Kombat's Scorpian.
Read the last couple posts. Hes asking to do a collab with someone. Hes not offering to make signatures for people. Jesus read the thread next time.
Hmm, alright i'll mess around with a few of the psd's.
oh thanks my bad for not reading it well :/
Can you make me a siggy!
Make it look awesome
400x150
With some cool c4ds
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us