How to remove God mode and Scale Mode?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to remove God mode and Scale Mode?
who know how to remove God mode and Scale mode that Protected by GM?
Quote Originally Posted by rothabossy View Post
who know how to remove God mode and Scale mode that Protected by GM?
Not Possible Dude!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Luckyace View Post
Not Possible Dude!!!
When I paste Aiming.apty it worked but only 10 second after I log in to room it get warning from GM(you're using illegal programs .....) . Can u help me?
Quote Originally Posted by rothabossy View Post
When I paste Aiming.apty it worked but only 10 second after I log in to room it get warning from GM(you're using illegal programs .....) . Can u help me?
go to this forum for complete god mode>>>>>http://www.mpgh.net/forum/324-missio...ode-no-dc.html
Quote Originally Posted by Luckyace View Post
go to this forum for complete god mode>>>>>http://www.mpgh.net/forum/324-missio...ode-no-dc.html
Hi fri. can u remove God mode? I see that hack have no Scale mode but it has god mode that's why I still can not play it cos it's detected by GM after i log in 10 second. Please help me...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?