Making Counter Strike Clan

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Making Counter Strike Clan
Im making a Counter Strike Source Clan [MPGH]= Tag
If you are willing to join, just type away here and we will schedule games and maybe dave can hack us into CAL
CAL? WTF?
I don't play the "legit" CS.
yeah, arunforce is too cool to be legit ^^... what is CAL btw? and my CS Source isn't working :S
lol who plays legit these days
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX
lol who plays legit these days
I do because I felt like it.
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
I do because I felt like it.

you sir are a weener
I wanna join. do we have 2 try out or can we just be in it cuz we r in MPGH? R we playin source or 1.6?
Quote Originally Posted by Calard
I wanna join. do we have 2 try out or can we just be in it cuz we r in MPGH? R we playin source or 1.6?
In answer to your question:

Quote Originally Posted by quin123
Im making a Counter Strike Source Clan [MPGH]= Tag
If you are willing to join, just type away here and we will schedule games and maybe dave can hack us into CAL
No one does everyone in CS knows how to hack all they gotta get is the hacked steams and they can play CS with detected hacks.
ahmm why you gonna make a cs clan when you cant play cs?
your in, whoever wants to join lol
That ****** didn't even answer WHAT is CA?!
I CANT PLAY CS...which is gay
Must because Goth's suck at games, net, and life! >.<
wEmo killed himself, Goth is next. XD
im coming for you first >
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?