Thumbs upSolid Colors Camo Pack!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Solid Colors Camo Pack!
I would really like if someone would make a full solid color camo pack for each unique camo, it doesn't matter in which order.. But I would love if someone like Farmer or other Camo maker would create those, I know I have seen some solid color camo packs but they are not in my taste.

Here's how I would like them to be:
- Bright or Dark Solid Colors
- Each camo has to have a preview in game
_______________________________________

I know It looks a little bit too much for some of you guys, but I would really appreciate if someone makes camos in this order:

(Create a Class menu camo preview)
1. Desert -
2. Arctic -
3. Woodland -
4. Digital -
5. Urban -
6. Blue Tiger -
7. Red Tiger -
8. Fall - or
_______________________________________________

If someone that makes camos has a time, please finish this request
THANK YOU!
Sounds cool i could maybe give it a shot, if i have some spare time this week
why u dont go to read the sticky threads and make your own mods?
Quote Originally Posted by PaNiKoS View Post
why u dont go to read the sticky threads and make your own mods?
I can't because, My Pc is not letting for IWI to be DDS.. that's why I cant... I know what you mean.. I read the sticky, tried it and it didn't worked..
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/281-call-d...ml#post3267447

Try using the search function next time.
I like that but your camo color release is only for FALL camo for mw2, I want each color for each camo for mw2

I searched all your releases and I tried them, I really like them but the one that you put up a link in here, is only for Fall camo (I hate Fall camo) but is there any chance to put up those colors onto other camos aswell?
I'm making it, I almost have it done, but I made an error somewhere , so I'll try to fix it tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Blackaiser View Post
I'm making it, I almost have it done, but I made an error somewhere , so I'll try to fix it tomorrow.
Great! will be looking forward to check out those
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us