New Vindictus Section For Bots & Scripts

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
New Vindictus Section For Bots & Scripts
The last 2 days were great, at least 3 new bots and macros came out
I think that the release rate will increase exponentially, so we're going to need to make a new section for it
HFS hacking is also growing in popularity, make a Vindictus HFS Hacking section too

The Vindictus Hacks Releases should stay console and command hacking

My 2 cents
Feel free to reply, I love feedback
I don't think so... because eventually someone will post how to make bots in the tutorial section, and then there will be little/none of the bot releases. Also the console command hacks.. they aren't many there anyways and theyre probably won't be many console-related releases for a while so you'll end up with a section with about 5-10 threads with imo is a waste of space
Maybe Ill tell dave this
MAYBE
Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post
The last 2 days were great, at least 3 new bots and macros came out
I think that the release rate will increase exponentially, so we're going to need to make a new section for it
HFS hacking is also growing in popularity, make a Vindictus HFS Hacking section too

The Vindictus Hacks Releases should stay console and command hacking

My 2 cents
Feel free to reply, I love feedback
I think .hfs modding needs more time before it gets it's own section. It's something that's just started being done and we don't know yet if Nexon will solve it. If they patch it soon and we can't edit them anymore, a new section would be useless... If .hfs editing lives on for awhile, I think it could use a section for sure in that case.
for it to be noob friendly, we usually prefer all hack /major mod releases to be in the main section
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
for it to be noob friendly, we usually prefer all hack /major mod releases to be in the main section
Yea
IMO it wud be confusing to find
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post


Yea
IMO it wud be confusing to find
If this mod thing gets any bigger you guys might have to add a mod section like the one in combat arms.
Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
If this mod thing gets any bigger you guys might have to add a mod section like the one in combat arms.
Maybe so
But not single sections for bots
one for mods
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?