lazy mans red tyrant macro (no binds)

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
LOL, if you do that they go more unnoticed. This is DEFINITELY not spam.
Okay so I ran it and after about 3 runs it clicked to early on the button "Replay Dungeon" so it just got stuck in an endless loop of walking around and throwing spears at nothing lol.

Oops double post soz O_o
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Okay so I ran it and after about 3 runs it clicked to early on the button "Replay Dungeon" so it just got stuck in an endless loop of walking around and throwing spears at nothing lol.

Oops double post soz O_o
yeah i knew it was kinda rough. lemme work on it and refine it.
Mainly the problems are on the rare 1/100 chance when I click start it gets delayed up to about 5 seconds before the boat even begins to start after pressing the button so that sets the macro ahead :P
Is there a possible way of using this on a 1920x1080 res? D;
Quote Originally Posted by mrwoot10222 View Post
Is there a possible way of using this on a 1920x1080 res? D;
you can always download jitbit and record your own on your settings. its super simple to do
Quote Originally Posted by mrwoot10222 View Post
Is there a possible way of using this on a 1920x1080 res? D;
Here is an autoit script for this mission using 1920x1080.

Code:
	Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
	Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
	Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)


	Global $boatbot

	HotKeySet("{HOME}", "start")
	HotKeySet("{END}", "stop")

	While 1
	    sleep ( 1 )
	WEnd


	Func start()
		$boatbot = Not $boatbot
		While $boatbot
	_WinWaitActivate("Vindictus","")
;click start boat
MouseClick("left",98,935,1)
;wait for map to load
	sleep( 28000 )
; F7 is to transform paladin (to get the path points)
send("{F7}")
	sleep ( 250 )
;  {NUMPADMULT} is my keybind instant bomb explode
send("{NUMPADMULT}")
	sleep( 250 )
;7 is my keybind for handbombs
Send("7")
	sleep ( 250 )
;run to cutscene
send("{w down}")
	Sleep ( 6000 )  
send("{w up}")
;wait cutscene
    sleep ( 10000 )
;pull out handbomb
send("f")
	sleep( 500 )
;throw handbomb
MouseClick("left",960,540,1)
;wait extra for battle complete screen *I often lag here. 
	sleep ( 75000 )
;click replay boat
MouseClick("left",199,700,1)
;wait for boat to load
	sleep ( 20000 )
		WEnd
	EndFunc   ;==>start


	#region --- Internal functions Au3Recorder Start ---
	Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=0)
		WinWait($title,$text,$timeout)
		If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text)
		WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout)
	EndFunc


	Func stop()
		Exit
	EndFunc   ;==>stop
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Here is an autoit script for this mission using 1920x1080.

Code:
	Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
	Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
	Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)


	Global $boatbot

	HotKeySet("{HOME}", "start")
	HotKeySet("{END}", "stop")

	While 1
	    sleep ( 1 )
	WEnd


	Func start()
		$boatbot = Not $boatbot
		While $boatbot
	_WinWaitActivate("Vindictus","")
;click start boat
MouseClick("left",98,935,1)
;wait for map to load
	sleep( 28000 )
; F7 is to transform paladin (to get the path points)
send("{F7}")
	sleep ( 250 )
;  {NUMPADMULT} is my keybind instant bomb explode
send("{NUMPADMULT}")
	sleep( 250 )
;7 is my keybind for handbombs
Send("7")
	sleep ( 250 )
;run to cutscene
send("{w down}")
	Sleep ( 6000 )  
send("{w up}")
;wait cutscene
    sleep ( 10000 )
;pull out handbomb
send("f")
	sleep( 500 )
;throw handbomb
MouseClick("left",960,540,1)
;wait extra for battle complete screen *I often lag here. 
	sleep ( 75000 )
;click replay boat
MouseClick("left",199,700,1)
;wait for boat to load
	sleep ( 20000 )
		WEnd
	EndFunc   ;==>start


	#region --- Internal functions Au3Recorder Start ---
	Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=0)
		WinWait($title,$text,$timeout)
		If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text)
		WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout)
	EndFunc


	Func stop()
		Exit
	EndFunc   ;==>stop
thanks for helping
Yeah, I decided to make my own when I was macroing on my Laptop while playing Brink on my desktop its way easy
Quote Originally Posted by Reks. View Post
ok get on the boat but dont start it. then turn on the macro. it will start the boat for you.
You totally missed what I said.

I said, all the macro does for me is mouse commands, it will start the boat, and that's all.


I've tested the script in notepad, it works properly pressing the keyboard keys, yet ingame the keyboard keys do not work.

I've tried recording my own, as a test. And again, only the mouse functions in game, the keyboard keys WASDF do not work.

Is there some tweak I'm missing? Do I need to change something out of game? Typically this happens in other games because Hackshield/Xtrap, it blocks keyboard macros. Was there another step involved for disabling this?
in playback settings i have block mouse/keyboard input during playback. maybe try that.
Works fine for me. I have my numpad keys bound to console commands and when I try creating a macro with a number on the Number pad it does something completely different like F2 or move forward and random stuff O_o
Can someone tell me what to do with this? I honestly dont know what to do with some notepad file..
anyway u could post this for a different res, say 1440 by 900 or someting
Quote Originally Posted by arnykl View Post
anyway u could post this for a different res, say 1440 by 900 or someting
this is very easy to do, download jitbit and make a new recording. I made my own since the original macro always run into the crates and ice block to the left. As for the mouse arrow, u can click esc, it will record when you press esc, but then you can delete the individual commands after to make the repeats go smoother.

Just wanna say thx to the OP for showing me this and the paper mod. 1st hack ive done, made a noob account and private macroed all night lol.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?