Why am I banned?

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
Why am I banned?
Some body help!?!?
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Some body help!?!?
Depends mate banned on what?


@AVGN
I have never seen a minion get BANNED b4
Quote Originally Posted by S_M_E_X_Y View Post
I have never seen a minion get BANNED b4
Minions are banned a lot for the same reason AVGN was banned.

-Post count 10,000
sometimes shit just happens.
*runs away*
Grattts on 10K
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Grattts on 10K
Lol, Thats what I said.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


Lol, Thats what I said.
I know. I also congratulated him...
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post


I know. I also congratulated him...
I said it first in my mind.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


I said it first in my mind.
Your avatar is very.. Revealing
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Your avatar is very.. Revealing
Oh yea well my, nvm. Anyways yes yes it is lol. Ima have to put 18+ on it sooner or later.
1337 !!!!! 10K |°057S
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?