SolvedHow can I change XP / kill for my server ?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How can I change XP / kill for my server ?
hey all ... sorry i`m noob at hosting servers ... ... need a little help ... I don`t know how can I change the xp/kill for my server..
scr_gametype_winlimit 5000

example

scr_sd_winlimit 12

i hope i helped

that is for more points

this for more xp
scr_xpscale 4

scr_gametype_kill
for points per kill

they all needed to be filled in the console or mod and you need to be host
If you modify the XP you need to say it in the name of the server, else things could go bad..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
If you modify the XP you need to say it in the name of the server, else things could go bad..
the server won't be on the list anymore?
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


the server won't be on the list anymore?
Well, that too..
thanks
well ... I knew about the scr_xpscale .. but didn`t know where to put it ... in a mod would be easier ... made a mod ... but dunno how to put the mod on the server ... I mean .. I don`t have a mod loader

tried with the console... but when I restart the map ... server crashes dunno what to do

ohhh and one more little question ... can I reserve places? ... for me and someone else.. in case server is full... I can`t join lol
@berk90

just restart your server than i don't know if that is possible
but you don't need a mod load to load up mod

aiw has mod support
look in the gsc modding section how to do it
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?