A.V.A Boosting!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
A.V.A Boosting!
Hey!
Ever thought "Hey, I have 94% XP left till my next level up...but I suck at this game! I never get XP!" WELL THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! I'm gonna start a room. This is how it goes basically. Add me, I will invite you to a game and then I will probably choose whatever mode I want. Then XP racking begins. When the match starts don't kill anyone, go to eachothers bases and keep getting headshots with eachother. Pairing up is very important, everyone needs a partner to boost with. It'll be like MW2! I'm going to update this forum whenever im on, and whenever im off. I'm on now, add me on: TehComish

*Firing only starts when I allow it. Serious boosters only!
Thx.

** North American servers ONLY!
Is this for European, because I'm up for it and I'm serious .
I have no idea if it is for europe or not lol
but add me anyway

im online youknowhooz.
I'll be adding you in a sec, SilverSolidus .

Updated:
I can't invite you? It says that you're not online... (Im playing on EU Servers btw)
hmm... i guess im not europe. Btw, do you know who "ieatnewbbz" is? i just got a message from that person and he doesn't exist. by any chance is that you?
Nope, I'm called "ENERGiZOR" in-game though .
You can change server by going to the Main menu of the game, click on "Change Server" and click on "Europe" .
Quote Originally Posted by jessehotmail View Post
@YouKnowWhoz

don't post the same thing for the second time
I'm sorry about that mate .
OMG THERE IS NO XP BOOST ._.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?