Ca Ip

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Ca Ip
Does Ca have some kind of Ip??

I am not sure???
Wait.. What? Does Combat Arms have an Ip Address?
Yes That is what i meant
Why would you want to know?
Ca Ip is a bad description. :/
B/c i am goin to try somefine out if it works i well tell all you guys!
what are you trying to do?
IP address of CA's website?
idk,
but if u get IP banned,
is there a way or a program to change ur ip or hide ur ip
so u can keep on playing?
instead of reseting yo modem overnight.
no just does Ca Ingame have a server ip???????
Kinda like wow and other games?
Quote Originally Posted by zth142 View Post
no just does Ca Ingame have a server ip???????
Kinda like wow and other games?

he dosent want website ip... check above I listed the "in-game" ip's you were looking for.
They do, but I doubt you'd find it easily.
I dont know the complete range of ip's they use for gameservers but this is a few

208.85.111.10:10001
208.85.111.11:10001
208.85.111.22:28007
208.85.111.108:28685
208.85.111.81:27891
208.85.111.30:28862
Quote Originally Posted by zth142 View Post
Does Ca have some kind of Ip??

I am not sure???
all you have to do is ping it. go2 command prompt and type ping then space it then type in the web site u want 2 ping and u will get the sites ip heres what i got when i pinged the nexon combatarms site
63.251.217.206 have fun
IP Address Location
IP Address 63.251.217.20
City LOS ANGELES
State or Region CALIFORNIA
Country UNITED STATES
ISP NEXON AMERICA INC.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us