Up-Down Text Converter

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Up-Down Text Converter
Up-Down Text Converter:
Hi there..today I am releasing my new program
called "Up-Down Text Converter"....

What does it do?


How to use this program:
Simply type your text in textbox and program will do the rest...

Virus Scans: (File is Clean)

Up-Down Text Converter.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal Virus Scan

Hope you like it!
(Download in attachments)
Up-Down Text Converter.rarattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post
lol nice .
thank you enjoy...
i don't think u r allowed to put direct link like that?
shouldn't u put it in attachments so it be approved
You're supposed to get at least one virus scan from either VirusTotal or VirScan, novirusthanks doesn't count at all, and jotti only counts if you provide 2 scans (and seeing as novirusthanks doesn't count, looks like you're shit out of luck)
There shouldnt be any warnings at all...
All you really did was just create a string containing upside down chars and a string containing regular chars then just match them up when the person types. I was expecting something tricky. Either way there shouldn't be a reason to throw a false alarm.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Either way there shouldn't be a reason to throw a false alarm.
Exactly... somethings off. When in doubt, deny.
schmank you for tha share
Nice, but does it work with different fonts?
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Nice, but does it work with different fonts?
No, I will try to do that in next release...thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
You're supposed to get at least one virus scan from either VirusTotal or VirScan, novirusthanks doesn't count at all, and jotti only counts if you provide 2 scans (and seeing as novirusthanks doesn't count, looks like you're shit out of luck)
@Jason I can give you the source code...I don't know why NoVirusThanks show 1 virus...it's weird...I will delete NoVirusThanks and add VirusTotal...
EDIT: I fixed....NoVirusThanks is a sh*t...I add VirusTotal No viruses...Enjoy...
File approved. I already read through the source.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us