Siggy Request

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Siggy Request
1. Main Text/Name: AgentElmo
2. I would also like an effect of some sort of lightning around the soldier, if you can.
3. Size: 400x160
4. Style: I don't now what Grunge means, but I just don't want Abstract.
5. Theme:Combat Arms
6. Colour: Mostly dark green, brown and other soldier colours that would fit. Surprise me.
7. Image/Render: A Combat Arms Soldier
Thank you for your help.
get a me better render
means a pic with no background i tired cutting the one you gave it messed up
the only one i found about combat arms from planet render it sucked ass..
mm here
Thanks gourav soo much I'll try finding another render

I'll pm u a render
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?