DetectedDHM v0.1

Posts 76–90 of 185 · Page 6 of 13
wow look great hope this will work on Win XP >.<
well then i cant w8 for approval and this is very similar to hkh2 witch is GOOD because we are familiar with the hacks and what they do. its cool you made them yourself cause im learning C++ and omg its so much harder than i thought i read the first paragraph of the tutorial and i fell asleep. its gonna take me years to do what you did. thank you so much for the effort.
Quote Originally Posted by neytiri View Post
first of all i simple said the virus scans were fake cause neither of them showed up sorry if u mis-typed it not my fault. no need to rage just cause i spoke my mind about a observation, if you dont like what someone says then ignore them
No rage here, thats not the way I roll... First scan should have worked for you. Sorry if your offended by my comment, I get noobs like your self asking me dumb questions all the time. Its a simple solution, if you dont like something then dont use it, I release this for the benefit of you guys, All I am getting out of it is the study of Nexon and how these detection process works.
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
No rage here, thats not the way I roll... First scan should have worked for you. Sorry if your offended by my comment, I get noobs like your self asking me dumb questions all the time. Its a simple solution, if you dont like something then dont use it, I release this for the benefit of you guys, All I am getting out of it is the study of Nexon and how these detection process works.
haha i am anything but a noob, and i am not offended, its just easy to read something the wrong way, all i was saying is basicly, the links didn't work i didnt mean the hack was fake just the scans sence neither had worked at the time, i am on every major hacking forum, a mod at 2 of them, i just do not post on mpgh often cause i dont get on her often but lately sites have been shutting down so i become more active
the fist time rapidfire came out .. just when u activate it just start shooting on its own without u pressing the button waisting ammo this one shoots when the mouse button is pressed right
seems pretty useless to me
lolololololololo
Nice Menu Bro
@Departure
working for me.
Approved while i was reading it thanks it works greats
I also got dced in bout 5 minutes
and the rapid fire starts by itself when turned on just so you know
D/C is giving windows xp sp3 32 bits.
Injector Perx !
Thanks for the share
Help
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Information:
Here is my first menu hack with custom anti detection methods(NA Only), Coded in Delphi this 100% Original with no Copy & Paste recycled functions, You will see this in the FPS as there are no memory leaks from C&P functions. I would like to thank Hans and Gellin for releasing there bases, Im no C++ coder but I could read it enough to understand whats going on, From that I was able to create a Delphi menu hack. Also thanks to NOOB for NameTag Signature and D3D9 Font support which I had some trouble with, Also thanks to mmbob for giving straight forward answers to questions I asked...

Now for the real features... Anti detection includes Polymorphism, On the fly decryption of strings used, Removal of module headers and packed. Im pretty new to the game hack scene so im not sure of the difference between XP D3D9 and Windows 7 D3D9, So I make no guarantee it will work for XP users. It does how ever work with Windows 7 X64 with the latest DirectX update.

ScreenShot:


Usage:
Insert Key: Open/Close Menu
Arrow Keys: Navigate menu(Up/Down) Turn hack Off/On(Left/Right)
+ Key: Cycle through X-Hair Colours(8 to choose from) when enabled
Home Key: Move Menu around will follow your cursor

VirusScan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
DMH.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Credits:
@NOOB - NameTag Sig & D3D9 Font Support
@mmbob - Giving straight answers to questions I have asked
@Alessandro10 - RapidFire Sig
And the rest of the people in the coding category..

@Jabuuty671
@Bombsaway707
@AVGN
@Disturbed
Please approve



File Info:
File name: dmh.rar
File size: 43056 bytes
MD5 Hash: cba89f65cceae890564fcdcde6aa38d6
SHA1 Hash: 77538a2b75fd60f039a40bb405f3ac6580c794b5
This hack dont work for me, on XP sp3 help me please!
Quote Originally Posted by josesierra07 View Post
This hack dont work for me, on XP sp3 help me please!
here also is not working!
Posts 76–90 of 185 · Page 6 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?