DetectedDHM v0.1

Posts 106–120 of 185 · Page 8 of 13
i press insert but nothing happens, i use perx
You never fail to impress /me mang
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
You never fail to impress /me mang
ewwwwwwwwww change ur avater, da dude looks hideous, a disgrace to all 16 + year old ppl
I have Windows 7 64bit and inject with PerX.

The hack worked 2 hrs ago. I just tried to start the game and it crashed right before log in. Detected?

Fix: turn off x-fire
Quote Originally Posted by jidabug23 View Post
I was forced to download the missing d3dx9_33.dll, I put it in my system32 folder, and when I did combat arms still crashes before the login screen comes up. Thanks for trying anyway. Vista 32bit - D-jector
Place in CA folder So it doesn't work for xp >_<
Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
I do not trust.
why dnt u trust u fucking noob, this looks really good for his first hack
@Departure you have come a long way in Delphi
Good job
Quote Originally Posted by jimcools View Post
Work pretty fine thx good work


proof it work look at the first in the down team ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting its all at knife xD and yeah for the curious i have another hack running at the same time XD
How long ago was it owrking? It worked for me this morning, but crashes for me now. Win 7 64bit PerX injector. Any advice? I have no working hacks at the moment.
yea what viet said you should really change your avatar poll vote?
I Think There was a silent patch today..
doesn't work for windows vista, 32-bit, service pack-3. i tried with prex and portal injectors. crashes at loading screen.
Pretty sure this hack is patched, I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO USE IT T^T
Posts 106–120 of 185 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?