SolvedInstalling scipts

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Installing scipts
Hey anyone know where to install scripts, and if their bannable.
Just use Mw2 Liberation.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Just use Mw2 Liberation.
mw2 Liberation is detectable by VAC.
that looks vac bannable, is it?
I don't really know...
IMO i think that it's bannable on vac, but if you use it in private matches with sv_vac 0, then it will pretty much be undetected.
Isn't liberation always searched for by the steam client and not just when MW2 is being played?
What scripts are you talking about? .dll or what? They will get you banned

BTW: I have used MW2 Liberation for months, 6 i think. I am still not banned. I think that people that says they get banned because of it have used some other kind of hack at some point. Else VAC just loves me
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
What scripts are you talking about? .dll or what? They will get you banned

BTW: I have used MW2 Liberation for months, 6 i think. I am still not banned. I think that people that says they get banned because of it have used some other kind of hack at some point. Else VAC just loves me
maybe modding ?

but if you don't want to risk getting banned don't use it
and don't mod than

just download aiw for that
vac can detect MW2 Liberation but there is always a way ...............use alteriw
Did anyfuckingbody readed my post?
Code:
I don't really know...
IMO i think that it's bannable on vac, but if you use it in private matches with sv_vac 0, then it will pretty much be undetected.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Did anyfuckingbody readed my post?
Code:
I don't really know...
IMO i think that it's bannable on vac, but if you use it in private matches with sv_vac 0, then it will pretty much be undetected.
Attention whore much?!
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Did anyfuckingbody readed my post?
Code:
I don't really know...
IMO i think that it's bannable on vac, but if you use it in private matches with sv_vac 0, then it will pretty much be undetected.
Relax bro, no need to get hyped up

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
Attention whore much?!
It was quite unnecessary calling him an attention whore though.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


Relax bro, no need to get hyped up



It was quite unnecessary calling him an attention whore though.
I didn't called him a whore directly. I ment it as "To attention whore" as a verb. He was whoring for attention, and no you can't really use "to whore" that way...

Anyway, sry @user590177 I didn't ment to call you a whore
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
I didn't called him a whore directly. I ment it as "To attention whore" as a verb. He was whoring for attention, and no you can't really use "to whore" that way...

Anyway, sry @user590177 I didn't ment to call you a whore
waait? Why did you called me a whore? Are you mentally disturbed? Damn it dude insulting is bad.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us