UnhappyMULTIPLAYER PROBLEM !

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM !
OK , Everytime when i try to login on multiplyer i keep geting INVALID ERROR .
I have downloaded with 7zip new crack , same thing same problem .
Is it the time , cause i am from Central Europe, so i need to try to login on time???
I have done everything as instroucted and again and again it is invalid !
I DO NOT know so i need help .

Please !
:/ hmm.....
Well, multiplayer crack is temporary unavailable ( IT MEANS IT'S NOT MOTHA <BEEP> WORKING!)
What does it mean that ceack is temporary unavailable..
Did EA resolve killed crack?
If he has the crack then it may be not working? Patched?..
Same problem, but 3 days before i could easily play online, now it doesnt work. Im from Central Europe, too! I think they fixed the Crack, there is no other opportunity...
To bad :/...
I have tried Patch , crack 1.2 aND 1.4 and again and again Invalid Serlial.
Did they fix the Crack ???
Anybody ?
How to play Online ?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us