How to create CF Private server

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to create CF Private server
IF SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO CREATE OR KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND CROSSFIRE SERVER FILES OR JUST TUTORIAL OR A SMALL HELP I WILL BE HAPPY AND MAKE HIM ADMIN IN MY SERVER XD :P
I thing u can but u need a lot of thingd.
50% sure that u cant.
Quote Originally Posted by iDoge View Post
I thing u can but u need a lot of thingd.
50% sure that u cant.
It's Possible But Hard
No one here know about that. Sorry.
@Ghost
@Shane
@Swiftdude
@Hell_Demon

/req close

You should not ask it here. No one will know, this is really hard, no one will say to you and you need to be a PRO coder..
You need money to host severs, u need to be smart at programming, these P severs are not ur average runscape/maplestory p severs.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us