Best Abridged EVER.
This is my list of best abridged in order from most awesome to least awesome.
- I will put up videos of each one, then just click the title to view the others.
1. Jojo's bizarre adventure:
I personally was not too interested in the series to begin with, but the amazingly good dubbing added with one truly devoted fan is amazing. This guy has comedic stuff all over the place, references , puns, hell even the opening song is part of the joke.
2. Yugioh and DBZ abridged:
DBZ abridged rarely updates, but the content is quite well done. Yugioh on the other hand updates constantly by comparison and has less content but little kuriboh is awesome.
3. Gantz and Berserk abridged:
Both done by the same person, it's pretty well done if not a bit lacking since berserk has poor animation and Gantz ends poorly.
4. Naruto abridged:
I thought it was good enough, but it was off by a lot somtimes on the dub. The movie was alright if not done by the same people. I felt the abridged series lacked seriously falls just because it takes so many episodes to cover so little and so uninteresting stuff. I watched this series originally when I loved Naruto and thought it was ok, now I watch it and just notice how
Bad of a job they did in comparison to other abridged series.
- I will put up videos of each one, then just click the title to view the others.
1. Jojo's bizarre adventure:
I personally was not too interested in the series to begin with, but the amazingly good dubbing added with one truly devoted fan is amazing. This guy has comedic stuff all over the place, references , puns, hell even the opening song is part of the joke.
2. Yugioh and DBZ abridged:
DBZ abridged rarely updates, but the content is quite well done. Yugioh on the other hand updates constantly by comparison and has less content but little kuriboh is awesome.
3. Gantz and Berserk abridged:
Both done by the same person, it's pretty well done if not a bit lacking since berserk has poor animation and Gantz ends poorly.
4. Naruto abridged:
I thought it was good enough, but it was off by a lot somtimes on the dub. The movie was alright if not done by the same people. I felt the abridged series lacked seriously falls just because it takes so many episodes to cover so little and so uninteresting stuff. I watched this series originally when I loved Naruto and thought it was ok, now I watch it and just notice how
Bad of a job they did in comparison to other abridged series.

