UYW Team server

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
UYW Team server
Hello, we rented a few days ago a server and I've seen some ppl posting their servers here, so.. i decided to post it too .

Server has lockette, worldguard, so we can protect buildings against griefers, we also got VIP (no so many functions yet added to'em) we are thinking about implementing iConomy also.

So... ill just leave the ip, it just has 12 slots for now.

ms1.uywarriors.net:28265

Cheers!, and enjoy
legit or craked server ?
Quote Originally Posted by darkxmihai View Post
legit or craked server ?
Sry, it's cracked.. i should've put that on the title :P
How many people play?
a little lag but is cool
Most of the community in this server is spanish. Just a little information there. Other than that, it's decent.
Why did I get banned?
A guy died, i took some iron that he dropped, and I get ban for it? Damn it's not even in rules. If the reason is that I killed him - he set me on fire with flint and steel, then I put lava between me and him(and he stepped into it) - self defence.
Haha
dont join this server people. Hopeless server of 5year olds
If they can't kill u, they rage, steal all ur items with admin powers and permanently ban u.
bb
u should put more slots
Quote Originally Posted by Snach View Post
Haha
dont join this server people. Hopeless server of 5year olds
If they can't kill u, they rage, steal all ur items with admin powers and permanently ban u.
bb
Who?, who banned u Snach???, can u send me ur IP via private (if its static) so I can unban it?


Quote Originally Posted by darkxmihai View Post
u should put more slots
We know, we are looking for donations, so we can increase and even rent one more server

cheers
Alright folks, server has got no donations but still, we wanted to increase the cap to 30!

Also theres a ts3 server to join it , ip can be found on the server

Cheers ^^
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?