Addyes

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Addyes
Can Someone make a list of Addyes? so I can add them to my hack =D
I hate beggar like you :/
omg Presiden.... My hack is almost done... but I need more addyes... or someone to teach me... =(
DUMP Cshell and look for them?
yes cody mind telling me too? I want to be able help people like this out =)
but i dont know how dump the cshell or use olly to find addys?
mind helping ? =)
its a secret. Just get the ones people release
lol I know a bit how to get them... u need to unpack cshell and open something with OllyDg and then you will get some codes...
Quote Originally Posted by SteamAss View Post
lol I know a bit how to get them... u need to unpack cshell and open something with OllyDg and then you will get some codes...
If you under 64bit os you can easily memory dump cshell in ida pro but if your using 32bit os you may try lauwy's tut:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...shell-dll.html
ye sth like that....
Stop calling it your hack. It is not in any way shape or form your hack.

Because if it was your hack you would already know how to get addys.

I'm going to make a video on how to get addys very shortly.
@Fogest I did my own base now -.- so its my hack and I dont know how to find addyes casue at moment I a looking in Google...
you can get a addys using OLLYDBG or IDA PRO ok...so dont ask again.....
Use use loadlib and olly debug. Unpack it and search for text strings. Find the one that pushes it to cShell and that's your addie. I haven't done it in months so what I'm saying is probably all wrong now.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us