DetectedJA v1.2 - D3D Chams | Rapid Fire | Wallhack

Posts 31–45 of 79 · Page 3 of 6
I crash everytime i press any arrow key Win 7 64
Quote Originally Posted by liuthe View Post
It crashes when I press the arrows keys.
I've used 6 different injectors.

Win 7 / 64
you have something messed up with your computer than works fine on all injectors for me on win7 64bit and 32bit and im one of the testers

Quote Originally Posted by thechipmyster View Post
I get the same thing for XP 32, and 64.
Ive tried many injectors aswell.
use perx or binjector(x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I crashed when going in a game.

Window 7 32-bit. ._.
something wrong with ur computer then give more details, this works on that system i tested on the same system u run and it works

Quote Originally Posted by danielyao View Post
When I press Any Arrow Key, I will Crash. So I probably think this hack is patched :L
not patched you must have been detected when u used another hack

Quote Originally Posted by ChipsStar View Post
This shit dont work. Win7 x64
it works you fal at hacking xD

Quote Originally Posted by user696977 View Post
Whut's Teh Hotkey?
no hotkeys press insert for the menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rSofa View Post
I crash everytime i press any arrow key Win 7 64
shouldnt happen



everyone when u inject the menu pops up right away, press insert and hide the menu before the running man leaves the screen and it will work
Quote Originally Posted by neytiri View Post
you have something messed up with your computer than works fine on all injectors for me on win7 64bit and 32bit and im one of the testers


use perx or binjector(x2)

something wrong with ur computer then give more details, this works on that system i tested on the same system u run and it works

not patched you must have been detected when u used another hack

it works you fal at hacking xD

no hotkeys press insert for the menu

shouldnt happen



everyone when u inject the menu pops up right away, press insert and hide the menu before the running man leaves the screen and it will work
Nothing is wrong with my system, run the hacks, can get in game, then the game crashed when I go into a room. Even if I didn't select or touch anything.

Trying to do a Haxstar video.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Nothing is wrong with my system, run the hacks, can get in game, then the game crashed when I go into a room. Even if I didn't select or touch anything.

Trying to do a Haxstar video.
Can you do me a favor ?

Go to your CA folder, sort the files by date, then find the last debug txt file and copy + paste into the PM I'll see what I can do.

I might need to re-compile / change a few things to get this to work because it randomly does/doesn't on the same system :\

Also keep retrying it seemed to fail on neytiri's 32 / 64 W7 for a while but she got it working eventually.
i use valkarie, going in game now ...
gunna test this bad boy out ja?
i'll take screenies ...
what no screenie?
I'm going to fix the crashing issues with the arrow keys and hopefully while going ingame too.

Too bad you guys are missing out it works fine for me :P

Best Combat Arms hack I've ever seen & used! And I've used ALOT.
not working win 7 bit 32 it crashes at loading screen
Box Esp lol

@Crash It works fine injecting with 4 injectors. But the controls don't work it crashes when i attempt to use the arrow keys to activate the hacks.It looks sweet though.
@Lmsjr1234

Sorry about that I'm attempting to fix it. I'll update the post when it's done.
Shet nice!
Beautiful Gui.. I Love Its So Simple And Professional.!
Posts 31–45 of 79 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?