DetectedJA v1.2 - D3D Chams | Rapid Fire | Wallhack

Posts 61–75 of 79 · Page 5 of 6
Yea, I crash when I use an arrow key. Still, the hacks look like they're great. Good job, man.

I've included the Debug I get when I crash due to the arrow keys (in case you wanted to take a look at it).
Debug(VER_US_2.1104.04_2011.05.13.5.57).txtattachment deleted · 7 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
Yea, I crash when I use an arrow key. Still, the hacks look like they're great. Good job, man.

I've included the Debug I get when I crash due to the arrow keys (in case you wanted to take a look at it).
Alright this actually might be very useful to me thanks a lot @McGinley

To all the people who crash without pressing arrow keys, if you keep trying it will probably work because it seems like it doesn't work at first but after awhile it works fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Alright this actually might be very useful to me thanks a lot @McGinley

To all the people who crash without pressing arrow keys, if you keep trying it will probably work because it seems like it doesn't work at first but after awhile it works fine.
I and other people will not have the patience to keep doing that.

Guess it's God to say, "PLAY LEGIT!"
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I and other people will not have the patience to keep doing that.

Guess it's God to say, "PLAY LEGIT!"
Screw hacks none that are out work too well except Depature's
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Screw hacks none that are out work too well except Depature's
None works for me. Lulzorz.
heyy i don't get it, how on earth does he makes his cham that colour?can someone tell me
Eeek this is an okay menu nothing like @NOOB
Quote Originally Posted by azndogfood View Post
LOL ARROW KEYS CAUSES CRASHES ON XP 32 BIT
I think we established that but yeah it is true, happening to me right now but Crash is Fixing atm I think.

Edit : Just tried again using D-Jector (made by Departure) found here if you are wondering; http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...rsion-1-a.html , With the JA v1.2.dll and is getting the crash as if it was detected, I.E crashes as soon as the Running Loading man disappears, just saying.
I think most of the hacks that are released are patched, cause th other hacks are having people saying the same thing
this still works for me

Win7 64bit
I'll have to try these suggestions when I get home and try them out... Cause I couldn't get it to work earlier
Works fine for me.
i need "d3dx9_45"
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


All i could do was LOL....worst part was when i Read that plus the part about the da olympics like the negritos, i about shit my self laughing so hard.
Posts 61–75 of 79 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?