HelpCA Crashes after loading screen

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CA Crashes after loading screen
Everytime I start a Hack, like Black Cipher, it loads to the screen where the little guy on the bottom is running, then after that it just closes. Anyone can help?
I have Windows 7 64bit.
Quote Originally Posted by FappingAddict View Post
Everytime I start a Hack, like Black Cipher, it loads to the screen where the little guy on the bottom is running, then after that it just closes. Anyone can help?
I have Windows 7 64bit.
i have the same problem too
Did you close your injector when it injected?
Try just putting the black cipher dll into Valk injector as admin with autoclose and run combat arms direct not website it shud work i use black all day
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us