HelpInterface mod?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Interface mod?
I just want the SP skill hotkey and Hp/Stamina/SP bars to remain on-screen when I press "hide UI". How hard would this be to implement?
Um it be pretty ez... but u wont need it...
if you get the unlimted sp/ stamia mod.. you dont need any sp u can use any skills u want
the skills part well that
u have to memorize i guess if u cnt make a mod for it but i say is just the matter of the fact of finding the files n disbaling show or dont show functions
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post
Um it be pretty ez... but u wont need it...
if you get the unlimted sp/ stamia mod.. you dont need any sp u can use any skills u want
the skills part well that
u have to memorize i guess if u cnt make a mod for it but i say is just the matter of the fact of finding the files n disbaling show or dont show functions
But I want to play legit sometimes, I just hate having to deal with the hideously intrusive UI.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us