For when I release

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
For when I release
They'll still be in PNG form, so you'll need to get out your DTX and do it yourself. This is only temporary. When I get a new computer, you won't have to. This is only for now, because I'm using my dad's mac. It's really easy, so don't complain saying it's too much work, because it's really not.
1. Open up DTX and my PNG
2. Drag and drop my PNG over the DTX
3. Layer>Flatten Image and save
4. What you'd normally need to do for DTX's
So, it's basically like C+P mods, except they're mine. So, yeah, this is how I'll be releasing for a while.
EDIT: Or like sazzad said, just save my PNG as a DTX.
or open ur PNG and click save as DTX
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us