Hola n Stuff

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hola n Stuff
Well.. I r take break for long time from gaming. I bust out the Ps3 once in awhile, but that about it. I made a couple cheats for war rock. But to be honest I can't really stand that game anymore. Its funny, am I a creator? Or am I destructor? I dunno. Now a days, I like making stupid minecraft mods to make my lil bro laugh. Yea.. I am getting old as fuck. But, I downloaded war rock. So who knows.. maybe I dust off some stuff. I forgot just how much freaking information is really available on this forum. It is amazing to me.


We are Legion
Well welcome back.
Enjoy your stay.
Welcome Back
Welcome. Back. To. MPGH.
Welcome back.
Try Crossfire. It's better then any Fps game there is.
welcome to mpgh
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?