Remove spam ban

PollShould we
18 votes
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Remove spam ban
Shouldn't it happen .

PS : To ******s who don't know .. i'm shadeyz.
Stupidest idea ever
Depends who you are.
Spam is not okay with anyone
Hmm this is the 4th time I've seen a thread like this.
stfu Sнαdeчz, get out of MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
stfu Sнαdeчz, get out of MPGH
I see you mad bitch ..
What the fuck..
Stupid thread. Delete it
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
Stupid thread. Delete it
You are already spamming ..
Quote Originally Posted by superkin View Post


You are already spamming ..
And you want that to happen?
ahhaha, dave voted No thanks , i'm a safe ******.
SHADYE FAG is mad cause he got banned
You jelly because I ain't banned although I spam more than you?
Wat u mean spam ban?
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us