Trading CSM 5

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Trading CSM 5
It's a CSM 5 accountwith a clan level 5.
It has a 44 days M416 (Tiger) Camo
Some shit like bandana and cap perm....
I sell it for kinda low amount of nx
(doesnt mean 465 more like 5000+)
It come with:
My name
My birthday
My email :P
Do your offers
Screenies:



hmm not to bad but it would sell for alot more if you had up some perms

also are you a beginning seller/trader?
Dude i have another account that is csm1 with Mtar21 perm and Ak103 gold but this is my 2d account and yeah Im a beginning seller/trader !
ok well i think this is pretty smart for you to be selling but if you wanna make more money sell a great account like mine alot of perms 2 perm specs and a MAJ1 with a decent KDR of 1.58 like this account of mine ---> http://i55.tinypic.com/2ijgnrt.jpg
Kool goodjob BUT I DONT WANT 655145646545665 Nx i just want a low amount I dont play nexon so much but if you want You can also give me a PSN card code when the psn will get back.... btw.
Quote Originally Posted by Nikolatheroi View Post
Kool goodjob BUT I DONT WANT 655145646545665 Nx i just want a low amount I dont play nexon so much but if you want You can also give me a PSN card code when the psn will get back.... btw.
You sure cause i got 655145646545665 Nx lol jkjk i wish but hmm how much you wanting
i dont know How much can I get ?
Do you want it ?
Cheap price :P
Ill trade you a cpt acc just user and pass
Also got a csm5 full info 10k gp and perm ak-47 for sell
2lt 1 Perm L9 only user and pass and last name
Idontknow14 i want ur 2lt L9 LE
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?