Ever seen a hacker on COD2?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Ever seen a hacker on COD2?
is there even hacks for it? iv never seen a hacker.
hahah Go and play on Croatian servers....We are fucking hackers xD
There you will see hackers xD
All the time tbh, especially on non-PB servers
I played zombie mod all have fps hacks -.-
I used to hack all the time on it
Of course I also use hacks there too
i dont think anyone bothers with it
mainly non pb-servers people go bonkers! lol.
it would probly be easy to make a hack for it, but i think no one is botherd to be honest.
Quote Originally Posted by C R A F T View Post
it would probly be easy to make a hack for it, but i think no one is botherd to be honest.
its punkbuster. it still runs in cod2.
so much for hacks. unless its VIP.
there are allways hackers u should lpay black ops less hackers
I need call o0f duty 2 1000 fps hack LOL
Yes, I have seen plenty on non-pb servers.
Yes ur right one of mine friends are using it
im hacking right now
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us