Legit Dealer

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Legit Dealer
If you looking for a legit dealer go to @dayday315 . I've trusted him 3 times and dont regret it all. We made deals for over 400+ He doesnt scam. dont listen to Them Noobs.
Quote Originally Posted by CABlows View Post
If you looking for a legit dealer go to @dayday315 . I've trusted him 3 times and dont regret it all. We made deals for over 400+ He doesnt scam. dont listen to Them Noobs.
Thanks man but if noobs wanna be noobs I have to let them. I might stop trading idk.
Dude dont. MPGH has alot of scammers. We need a legit one like you.
All my trust is kind of gone cause of them noobs. People dont even trust me now and I did nothing wrong -_-
No, no, no, no he isnt a legit dealer. he stole this account and said that. i will provide screen shots. i am the real person of this account dayday315 you're going down
Quote Originally Posted by CABlows View Post
No, no, no, no he isnt a legit dealer. he stole this account and said that. i will provide screen shots. i am the real person of this account dayday315 you're going down
they can detect ip change you noob.
dayday you hacked this account. you posted this thread now you're not defending against you didnt? gj man you're gonna be a good lawyer some day..
fail. they will check ip's
So we got the vouching system here?
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
So we got the vouching system here?
this guy juss a nub.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?