InterProbe MP3-Player

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
InterProbe MP3-Player
Hi!

Long time no see!

I have been offline and inactive for more than 4+ months, but i'm not sure!

But lately i've been working on my newest project: InterProbe MP3-Player!

So lets get started:

~ Name ~
InterProbe MP3-Player

~ Description ~
This is my own MP3-Player, fullt programmed by myself with a little help from some guys on the interwebs

~ Screenshot ~


~ Virus Scans ~
+ Jotti Scan
+ InterProbe MP3-Player.rar MD5:825b070c45e7c29d1dcf71aa9b5572f0 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

~ End Word ~
I'm hoping to get some feedback of you guys
The features are in a seperate window in the program but generally it has the same features a WMP

If you need to know more, just ask me

Cya guys later !
InterProbe MP3-Player.rarattachment deleted · 39 downloads before removal
It looks good.
And you weren't away for 4 months. I know you from this account and this one is arround 2 months old.
Weren't you just away for like 3 weeks? ^.-
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Weren't you just away for like 3 weeks? ^.-
That's what I thought.
Looks good, Your favorite music is coone?
Ow well, it felt longer to me (so thats why i thought 4+ months, i guess )
I'm planning in making more projects like this!

And yes it uses the WMP control like Chooka said! (Are you new in this section, name change? idk know you )

Well i need to improve some things, cause i just found some new bugs in it so yeah.. i'll give updates on my progress haha

Thanks for the feedback you guys!


Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
Looks good, Your favorite music is coone?
I like Hardstyle and i was listening Coone at that moment
you to?
File approved. I like the look of it.

@master131, yes it does use WMP control.
Yeah, got my name changed. I'm Jason. Good to see some more releases in this section
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Yeah, got my name changed. I'm Jason. Good to see some more releases in this section
Aaah Jason i was wondering were you have been, but here you are

Well i'm hoping to get some more time (cause school is my priority atm so...) so that i can make some neat programs for the section

btw congratz with your minion (or do you already have it for a long time? )
Quote Originally Posted by CptnDutch View Post


Aaah Jason i was wondering were you have been, but here you are

Well i'm hoping to get some more time (cause school is my priority atm so...) so that i can make some neat programs for the section

btw congratz with your minion (or do you already have it for a long time? )
I can't remember when I got it to be honest, but it was a while ago now I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


I can't remember when I got it to be honest, but it was a while ago now I guess.
Ok well still congratz and good luck with adminning the forums

If you guys find any bugs in my release please let me know cause i didn't have enough time to check it completely!

Thanks
thanks for the share
Very nice gui How did you do it? Mine always seams to suck

(I did make a crappy mp3 player )
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?