Hex Editing isn't Coding

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Presiden View Post
Ask him change hack hotkeys

*- F9- NoWeapon Weight
-F10- Instant Reload and Instant Weapon Change
-F11- Shotgun Spread (5 bullets per shot)
-F12 NoScopeOverlay

Change those hotkeys naoo xXAznrulzXx (to numpads or etc)!
change those keys naooo.... proof us wrongggGGG
Quote Originally Posted by Presiden View Post
change those keys naooo.... proof us wrongggGGG

/mesg2short
Quote Originally Posted by Presiden View Post
change those keys naooo.... proof us wrongggGGG
Why should i change hotkeys
But i can do if u want. and ill pm u
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Why should i change hotkeys
But i can do if u want. and ill pm u
why pm? just repost it in your thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Presiden View Post
why pm? just report it in your thread.
So u mean I should change hotkeys and rerelease it
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

So u mean I should change hotkeys and rerelease it
yessssssssssssssss.
Quote Originally Posted by Presiden View Post
yessssssssssssssss.
why cant i pm u link. I would have to do virus scan again
Or should I give yah the lines where i change hotkeys
Quote Originally Posted by Presiden View Post
change those keys naooo.... proof us wrongggGGG
That's so easy.Even with HexEdit you can do it.
Quote Originally Posted by bjonic1 View Post
That's so easy.Even with HexEdit you can do it.
well, i dont know much about hex editing
lol at this.
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
lol at this.
Whats funny
wow never new about this thanks for sharing
Yes, "Hex Editing isn't Coding"..but if you use your brains..you can decompile many games..extract/change from any file the source..files...if you smart in it.
@Solo but @Presiden is thinking I leech code. now he hates me. I have enough people who can confirm that I know c++..
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us