New Work!

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
New Work!
This is my latest work. It's been awhile Since I've done signatures so please bare with me.









Rate and CC and tell me what I can improve on. Thanks.
Ewww. Fractals and stocks.

It doesnt look like much work was put into these, other than just a stock that has been blurred and a fractal on top of it.
lol
wat dis
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
Ewww. Fractals and stocks.

It doesnt look like much work was put into these, other than just a stock that has been blurred and a fractal on top of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
lol
wat dis

@Faux

There are no Fractals in this signature the dots you see are pencil dots. As far as the effects. I know I am not as good as anyone here. But I do try. like I said in the orginal post. "I haven't done signatures in awhile".

@Nexulous

To Most people it would be a signature. But I guess to you guys. Who think and believe your amazing and pro. Think it's a piece of shit.
Okay i will tell you this.

You need to work on composition and an overall atmosphere when working on signatures. Not just randomly placing a c4d somewhere. Also when working on your focal ( The main idea of the signature ), try not to sharpen that area, and blur the rest and then sharpen another area that has nothing to do with the focal. It ruins it.

Lastly, you need to work on flow, randomly placing C4D's in Lighten blending mode does not help that at all. If you are going to use c4ds, try creating a flow of direction for the viewer to follow it towards the focal. It makes it much more appeasing to the eye.
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
Okay i will tell you this.

You need to work on composition and an overall atmosphere when working on signatures. Not just randomly placing a c4d somewhere. Also when working on your focal ( The main idea of the signature ), try not to sharpen that area, and blur the rest and then sharpen another area that has nothing to do with the focal. It ruins it.

Lastly, you need to work on flow, randomly placing C4D's in Lighten blending mode does not help that at all. If you are going to use c4ds, try creating a flow of direction for the viewer to follow it towards the focal. It makes it much more appeasing to the eye.
Thank you, that is all I wanted.
you need to badly work on quality
use less grainy effects
Will do. Thanks
put more work into them
Have any suggestions??
Quote Originally Posted by Redhide View Post
Have any suggestions??
kill yourself.

JK...
How about you stop being a dick? I mean suggestions would be good, but posting something that has nothing to do with the topic is retarded you just wasted your time posting. Why don't you go cut yourself or do the things emo kids do.

kthnxbye.
Quote Originally Posted by Redhide View Post
How about you stop being a dick? I mean suggestions would be good, but posting something that has nothing to do with the topic is retarded you just wasted your time posting. Why don't you go cut yourself or do the things emo kids do.

kthnxbye.
@Redhide

i was joking. whyusomadthoughhmm...whyumadman?
Quote Originally Posted by Redhide View Post
How about you stop being a dick? I mean suggestions would be good, but posting something that has nothing to do with the topic is retarded you just wasted your time posting. Why don't you go cut yourself or do the things emo kids do.

kthnxbye.
i suggest you ignore the comments that would normally make you respond angrily
just dont respond flaming wont get you anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Redhide View Post
How about you stop being a dick? I mean suggestions would be good, but posting something that has nothing to do with the topic is retarded you just wasted your time posting. Why don't you go cut yourself or do the things emo kids do.

kthnxbye.
i suggest you ignore the comments that would normally make you respond angrily
just dont respond flaming wont get you anywhere
His name is Hardcore his avatar is pretty much gay and he has 1000 post. He thinks this makes him GOD. I can't wait to see how he reacts in the real world when nothing is like the internet.
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us