Post Spray Patterns
Post spray patterns so kids can learn to control that shit. 
I'll post 3, you guys post the rest.
G36K: It usually goes in like a "7" motion unless your moving a lot side to side or jumping or something. Just sorta move your mouse slowly down and to the right if you're going to spray.
Type89: For me it always goes straight up and sometimes a bit to the sides like a "V" if I'm moving. Just aim at the chest and let it spray to the head.
Ak47/all: Just think of some pimply ass teenager. Those pimples are the spray pattern. Learn to single shot or drop that shit.
I'd post screenies but don't feel like going into Crossfire at 3am.
If you want to practice controlling sprays without killing your kdr or making a new account, just go into Shooting Range and practice against the wall until you get an idea of what the spray pattern usually is then try it on the fake people?(whatever their called
)

I'll post 3, you guys post the rest.

G36K: It usually goes in like a "7" motion unless your moving a lot side to side or jumping or something. Just sorta move your mouse slowly down and to the right if you're going to spray.
Type89: For me it always goes straight up and sometimes a bit to the sides like a "V" if I'm moving. Just aim at the chest and let it spray to the head.

Ak47/all: Just think of some pimply ass teenager. Those pimples are the spray pattern. Learn to single shot or drop that shit.

I'd post screenies but don't feel like going into Crossfire at 3am.
If you want to practice controlling sprays without killing your kdr or making a new account, just go into Shooting Range and practice against the wall until you get an idea of what the spray pattern usually is then try it on the fake people?(whatever their called
)
Post spray patterns or gtfo.