Why I never answer phone calls.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Why I never answer phone calls.
Courtney: Heyyyy!
Me: Hey..
Courtney: What are you doing?
Me: Nothing just laying here.
Courtney: Ohh. You should come see me this summer!
Me: Okay...? How?
Courtney: I don't know buy a bus ticket.
Me: I'm scared of buses. I wouldn't even ride one to school remember?
Courtney: Ohh. Well my dad could probably come pick you up?
Me: No, it'd be awkward. He's scary.
Courtney. Then me and Kendra will come.
Me: I don't want you to see him beat me for fucking your sister.
Courtney: What?
Me: What...
Courtney: what..
Me: The fuck you say?
Courtney: Okayyy then. Cool to tell your ex you fucked her sister.
Me: Anywayyysss.
Courtney. Well I'm going to text you. I love you!
Me: Okay. Bye.
Courtney: Bye.

The fuck would I want to spend the summer with an ex and her "girlfriend"?
Courtney,Kendra?
What the fuck is this Playboy mansion?
I got tripped up at the end. Who is who and what relation do they have to you.
Virginia/North Carolina?
Very nice..
I have a way with words don't I?
Courtney is my ex. Kendra is supposedly her GF (never knew she was bi) I used to spend everyday with Courtney and her sisters but they moved to NC last year.
Quote Originally Posted by Incest View Post
Courtney is my ex. Kendra is supposedly her GF (never knew she was bi) I used to spend everyday with Courtney and her sisters but they moved to NC last year.
she called just to troll you?
No she wanted me to spend the summer with them at the beach. So I trolled her. I never fucked her sister. ones a slut and the other is like 14.
rape dem both
make em both happy
Honestly I'd smash the 14 year old.
Quote Originally Posted by Incest View Post
Honestly I'd smash the 14 year old.
lol id feel the same
just dun wanna get caught
wtf? hang out with them and fuck them?

otherwise u gay
Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post


lol id feel the same
just dun wanna get caught
Yea. Her bf is my old best friend.


Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
wtf? hang out with them and fuck them?

otherwise u gay
She gay
Quote Originally Posted by Incest View Post

Yea. Her bf is my old best friend.



She gay
rope him up and let him watch the rape?
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?