Is this good?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Green ray ruins it.
Quote Originally Posted by [*Pro*__*Hacker*] View Post
@Ryguy You agree with him?
It was just my opinion, but it looks like others may think the same. The point is, its good, but the render needs fix in lightning,and that green ray.... man just remove it, cuz it ruins the sig AND OUR PRECIOUS EYES!
Yes I agree with him.
No.

May I answer any other questions?

Jk..

You need to blend your focal..
Try not to dominate your whole bg with just one single color..it looks horrid..unless black and white.
Random green on the render? No.
The quality all around is bad..not sure how you got it like that.
Dude the only advice I can offer you is to take time to read tutorials.
People can bitch and moan about them all they want,
but anybody that got good here used them, and learned the basics from them.
I believe the green stuff comes from the random green ray he had before. Sheer laziness has only made things worse lmao.
Ah the green on the face is acceptable, but the other greens delete them.
Like Ethereal said, read some tuts (I need to spare some time to read some tuts too )
This is annoying, you guys are just asking for too much...
You're just not trying hard enough. I will work on something for hours and then just quit and not save. A good piece usually takes time and patience as well as inspiration. There is no correct way to make a signature or any instructions you just need to do it by yourself.
LOL! The background you used, is not a resource stock. That is a photo manipulation someone made. Here let me find it.

Bah, i cant find it. But i know that is not a stock that can be used
i saw this earlyer and i swear the gy was on the other side... i like it the colours but the guy dosnt blend in to the pic to much :S i like it <3
dont know what u did to the render, but its certainly fucked up
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us