Always hate doing this

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Always hate doing this
Hi all. My name is Nick. I'm new to MPGH, but not to forums. I'll follow the rules, as long as y'all are nice ;D

Any metal heads out there?
I like grapes.
Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
I like grapes.
Welcome to mpgh i hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome to MPGH Bro
Welcome to MPGH
Heyy welcome to mpgh!

and it depends what band it is
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post
Heyy welcome to mpgh!

and it depends what band it is
All kinds of stuff man. Lately, I've been bumping the new Human Abstract. But my tastes are always changing. Dimmu Borgrir, Soilwork, August Burns Red, Periphery, etc etc. I could list 'em forever, haha.
Hai, and welcome to MPGH dont get on liz`s nerves and your good
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Wecome to MPGH!
welcome to mpgh.
hey nick, welcome to MPGH!
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us