Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help
I was trying to post a thread in Hack Requests, but ended up getting this error every time I tried to.

"Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.mpgh.net/forum/newthread....ostthread&f=24. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request."

So uh, what's causing that?
Had this problem for some time aswell, Chrome.
FireFox did work for me though
Hmm, thanks but.

When I tried on Firefox, the page just went blank, and on IE I get.

"The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page. "

Like the only place I can't post is in the Hack Requests. O_o
Don't use the word "hack" in your thread title, clear your cookies.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us