HelpD3D menu Help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
D3D menu Help
Hey I am doing a D3D menu base I installed Direct3D SDK 2010 June but I cant try it it works or no.... casue I have an error it tells me that it cant find the files.

I am using Visual Studio 2010

-Windows 7
- 32-bit
Quote Originally Posted by SteamAss View Post
Hey I am doing a D3D menu base I installed Direct3D SDK 2010 June but I cant try it it works or no.... casue I have an error it tells me that it cant find the files.

I am using Visual Studio 2010

-Windows 7
- 32-bit
Lost me at "I can't try it it works or no?"
Is possible you specify better your error? Maybe can help you but need sure first.
@Jigsaw look I am doing a D3D Menu base for CF... but when I include the D3D9 or 8 to work..... it just doesnt find the directory...., so when I Release it or Debug it, I get an error of:

Can't Find the D3D9.h addres in /.../..../....

I have Visual Studio 2010 Express Edition
I think is better you contact experienced coder, don't know proper solution.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?