Home Forum Main Art & Graphic Design Help & Requests Sig request Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Sig request
Main Text: None
Sub Text: None
Size: 550 by 350
Style: Abstract
Theme: Battlefield 3, Halo Reach, Gears of War 3
Color: Bright and shiny kind of colors. Kind of a neon-ish kind of thing
Image: Any renders of the games above
Designer: @Ethereal @kero palt @Ryguy @Ryan I'll work on this for you when I can. Should have it done by tomorrow.
Mentioned?
Ill try to do this probably be done by tommorrow afternoon
@J Miliam
Lowered the size a bit cause the size u wanted is huge for a sig and you would end up with a scrolly.
B&W if you don't like the colored version.
Wow. You should do more smudge signatures. Thats amazing broski
Originally Posted by
Faux
Wow. You should do more smudge signatures. Thats amazing broski
Thanks Faux. Sorry I was a penis to you btw. Next smudge I do I gift yew.
Originally Posted by
Ethereal
Thanks Faux. Sorry I was a penis to you btw. Next smudge I do I gift yew.
Lol honestly, i never took it personally. I knew you were just joking anyway. ( Sort of ) :P
Originally Posted by
J Miliam
@J Miliam
No thanks or rep and u think I'mma make u more shit?
Nigga be trippin.
Btw only the last one of those images are rendered...
Originally Posted by
Ethereal
@J Miliam
No thanks or rep and u think I'mma make u more shit?
Nigga be trippin.
Btw only the last one of those images are rendered...
I had to get off once I saw it so I couldn't. I did now tho. If you could do the last one, that'd be awesome
Originally Posted by
J Miliam
I had to get off once I saw it so I couldn't. I did now tho. If you could do the last one, that'd be awesome
Ok..I got a dinner to attend tonight. Maybe after that I'll see what I can do.
You want another smudge one?Nice sig nice sigs
@Ethereal Did you use brush to do this? Ugh it's so annoying to see your good work next to mine... Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2