Questionwest server down again?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
west server down again?
is it just me or is the west server down again? when i was playing, i noticed severe lag inside the game, so i tried switching characters to confirm my finding. But it seems that I am unable to log in again. It keeps on spamming me with error "connection with server delayed" is anyone else here getting the same probleM?
Got the same thing. I think it's down, but so far no one's made a topic on the Nexon forums.
EAST is never down o.o
this is why east is just plain better
Where cool kids and shiz.
god this place is unactive during school times
East is full of druggies and I'm closer to west server anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
East is full of druggies and I'm closer to west server anyway.
O.o you do know both server are located in LA right in Nexon Comp? Yea doesnt matter where you are.. nexon just divided it to make a balance n less lag
they also apparently payed more attention to east when it was being made ROFL


Someone is botting too much! i ended up having my fiona's mail sent to my evie!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?